Search

Debbie Sath


Debbie Sath

Let's start by telling us your name and where you're from.
My name is Debbie Sath and I'm from sunny outback Australia.

What is your ethnic background?
My mom is full Cambodian and my dad is quarter Portuguese. So I guess that makes me more Cambodian.

How did you get your start in modeling?
I originally was in a reality TV show in Australia, but soon after that show finished I got asked to do a shoot and I loved it ever since... never looked back.



What are your future goals?
I would love to get more into import modeling as the scene is not as big in Australia. I mean it's taking off, but its huge in L.A. I guess my plans are to do as much import modeling in L.A as I can.

More Debbie Sath pics

Debbie Sath pics
Debbie Sath pics
Debbie Sath pics



What are your current projects?
A few features in upcoming mags (can't mention any names) in Australia, L.A and also Canada.

Tell us about where you grew up?
I was born in Australia and also grew up here too in a suburban area. It's not like what you think where we have kangaroos jumping around. There was a lot of houses and a nice park were I used to go to.

What kind of girl were you in high school?
I was mega shy and quiet at school. I remember I used to love makeup, dressing up and taking photos. But when it came to everything else I was an introvert and always kept to myself... a goodie two shoes you can say.

What do you like to do in your spare time?
In my spare time I LOVE to dance. I'm in a dance crew were we compete in competitions and do performances at functions/clubs etc. Other than modeling, I love learning choreographed dancing and performing on stage which is one of my most favorite things to do.

What kind of music do you like?
I love my slow jams and all R&B. I don't mind house music and country believe it or not, and I also like Disney music as well! Haha!

How do you stay in such great shape?
Well I do dance. Other than that, I don't really work out. I know that's bad. I guess I have my Asian genes to thank for, naturally being petite as I can and pretty much eat whatever I want.

What would be your favorite movie and TV show?
My favorite movie would be anything with Adam Sandler in it because I think he is so funny. I have watched, "The Water Boy", repeatedly! For TV show, I don't really have time for TV to be honest. I started getting into "Jersey Shore" and watched a few episodes.

Where's one place you'd like to go visit?
I've always wanted to go to Egypt and see the tombs! I've always had an obsession with mummies when I was younger.

What would be your favorite food?
Ok... since I love to eat I have a few I would like to name. Haha! I love eating steak with mushroom sauce, fried chicken, KFC, green mangoes with chili, and chicken feet! Yes I'm so Asian!

Do you have any pets?
No at the moment, but I soon hope to own a designer puppy soon. Only $4,000!