Search

Hot Jacky Mensch


Jacky Mensch
Female
25 years old
Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania, US


About me
Hey everyone!!!
I just wanted to start off by saying that I am really excited about being on this site, and hope to meet many new models and photographers!!

I would like to start off by telling you a little about myself. I have been modeling for four and a half years and I have found that it is my passion. I love being in front of the camera. I also am currently going to school as well!




Jacky Mensch pics

Jacky Mensch pics
Jacky Mensch pics
Jacky Mensch pics
Jacky Mensch pics



I AM VERY FUN, LOVING, OUTGOING, ENERGETIC, AND GREAT TO WORK WITH!!!

I'm looking for talented photographers who want to produce beautiful pictures!

Im really fun to work with and I always come well prepared, on time, and open to new ideas.

I am a spokesmodel for phillyfriction but I'm always looking to get more exposure and am open to local papers, promo work, magazines, and billboards.


**I am looking to add to my portfolio
**willing to travel IF PAID WORK
**Will consider TFP (ONLY if the work takes my breath away!)
**always want copies of photos ASAP
**mostly looking for paid work
**NOT interested in photographers who ask me to pay them