Search

Jasmin - hot hot girl

Jasmin - Miami, FL
My Profile

Height: 5'3"

Weight: 125 lbs.

Measurements: 34-25-39

Profession: Model/Banker/Fashion Designer

Relationship Status: Single

Favorite Movie/Actor: Blow

Piercings/Tattoos (How many? Where?):
Ears and belly button pierced. 3 tattoos, 1 on the right side of my boob, 1 on the other side of my ribs and 1 on my inner ankle.

What fun fact, talent, or mutant superpower of yours should guys know about?
I use to play soccer while growing up really enjoyed the sport and kept fit through out my high school years.

What's the most memorable pick up line you've ever heard?
I heard them all but the funniest one was when this guy asked me if I ever been to Tennessee and I said no and he said well you're the only Ten I See... lol cheesey but funny.

What's the craziest thing you've ever done?
Craziest thing I ever did was parasailing in Jamaica.

What's the most unusual place you've ever hooked up?
How'd it go? It was in a studio it was more like a quickie bc any1 could have popped in. lol

Have you ever lied to get something for free?
What was it? Hummm can't think of anything right now.

What do you feel most comfortable wearing?
Tight tee's and leggings.